6 CFM Vacuum Pump, 110-115V/220-250V,
• Two Stage Design - second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure to pull a deeper ultimate vacuum
• Offset Rotary Vanes - Our proven design creates the deep vacuum conditions needed for a thorough evacuation
• Gas Ballast feature - helps keep the pump oil clean by reducing condensation of moisture
• Iso-Valve™ - isolates pump from the system with just a 1/4 turn, making it simple to measure rate of rise
• Integral Check Valve - prevents pump oil from being sucked into the system if a power loss occurs
• Die-Cast Aluminum housing - lightweight but durable
• Molded Base - Durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration
• 110-115V/220-250V, 50/60 Hz, 142 l/m at 50 Hz, CE approved
Robinair Vacuum Pumps are engineered specifically to meet your A/C maintenance needs and to give you trouble-free operation. Take advantage of our years of experience and know-how developing pumps to help you do your job faster and better.
NO HASSLE WARRANTY - All Robinair Vacuum Pumps are backed by our exclusive "No Hassle" over-the-counter replacement warranty. You can return a pump to your Robinair distributor, within the first year, for an immediate exchange - with no hassle! (See product for details.)
Designed for use on A/C-R systems using CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs in conjunction with mineral oil, ester oil, alkyl benzene oil, and PAG oil as lubricants.
Do not use with ammonia or lithium bromide systems; not for use with flammable refrigerants.