Cool-Tech 34988 A/C Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
34988 combines simple operation with superior accuracy. The 34988 recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests, and recharges R-134a quickly and accurately. Automatic operation means less attention is needed! SAE J2788 compliant.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Dye Inject: Gives the user the ability to use the machine to inject UV dye into a vehicle’s A/C system.
- Automatic Oil measure & Inject: The machine will automatically determine how much lubrication oil needs to be injected back into the A/C system based on how much oil was taken out during recovery.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Oil Inject: Less than 1% cross-contamination.
- Optional Refrigerant & Oil Database: Includes A/C Charge and Oil Capacities for North American market vehicles.
- A/C system flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant eliminating an residual oil or other liquid. Flushing adapters - not included
- Save & Print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Indicator light and notification alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Multilingual Display
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.