Refrigerant Recovery/Recycling for Multiple Refrigerants
The 17800B recovers, recycles, evacuates and recharges - all in one fast, continuous operation through one hook-up. It's ideal for refrigerated trailers, buses (R22), and other vehicles that use more than one refrigerant. The Multi RRR machine is also great for fleet maintenance, covering a variety of makes and models since it has...
The 17800B recovers, recycles, evacuates and recharges - all in one fast, continuous operation through one hook-up. It's ideal for refrigerated trailers, buses (R22), and other vehicles that use more than one refrigerant. The Multi RRR machine is also great for fleet maintenance, covering a variety of makes and models since it has both R-12 and R-134a capabilities. In-plant maintenance departments will find it can handle the different types of refrigerants used in various systems.
Proven technology simplifies service!
• Microprocessor - Controls functions; prompts lead you through programming and also signal when it's time to change the filter-drier, vacuum pump oil, and compressor oil.
• Float Chamber - Automatically adjusts from liquid to vapor for most efficient recovery.
• Electronic Scale - Makes it simple to recharge to factory specifications; also weighs recovered refrigerant and provides tank overfill protection.
• CoolTech Vacuum Pump - 3 CFM has the capacity to thoroughly evacuate the system, readying it for recharging.
Versatility for many types of systems!
• Lockout Panel - Prevents mixing of refrigerants; rotates to one side for 1/4" fittings and to the other for 1/2" Acme fittings.
• Single-Pass Recycling - Makes an initial pass through the filter-drier; additional recycling can be programmed in case of compressor burn-out, or other conditions.
• Heavy-Duty Filter-Drier - Removes moisture and acid from the refrigerant; can handle up to 200 pounds between change-overs. Comes with two 50 pound tanks, one with 1/4" fittings and the other with 1/2" Acme fittings. Also three sets of charging hoses are included - one for R-12, one for automotive R-134a (with field service couplers), and one for other refrigerants using 1/4" SAE fittings.
International Models: 17801B - 220-240V 50 Hz, readout in kilograms
Replacement Parts: 19776 - Recycling filter-drier; 17506 - 50 lb. (23 kg) refillable tank, 1/4" fittings; 34750 - 50 lb. (23 kg) refillable tank, 1/2" ACME fittings.
• Voltage - 115V 60 Hz
• Tanks - Two 50 lb. (23 kg) refillable
• Operating Range - 50° to 105° F (11° to 41° C)
• Recovery Rate - Vapor: 1/2 lb./min. (.2 kg/min.), Liquid: 1 lb./min. (.4 kg/min.)
• Recycling Rate - 4 lbs./min. (1.8 kg/min.) flow rate
• Recycling Filter-Drier - 1150 g XH-9
• Pump Free Air Displacement - 3 cfm (142 l/m) at 50 Hz
• Dimensions - 47" H x 26" W x 30" D (119 cm x 66 cm x 77 cm)
• Weight - 256 lbs. (116 kg) without tank
High Resolution Images:
Products that work with Refrigerant Recovery/Recycling for Multiple Refrigerants
Replacement parts and accessories for Refrigerant Recovery/Recycling for Multiple RefrigerantsReplacement Parts :Images: