Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine
Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard and hybrid vehicles and fully automatic function.
Robinair 34788NI and 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain/inject – putting A/C lubricant back into the system. 34788 also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle’s A/C systems.
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Optional Printer
- Optional Refrigerant Identifier