10 CFM Vacuum Pump, 110-127V/220V (selectable)
• Two Stage Design - second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure to pull a deeper ultimate vacuum
• Offset Rotary Vanes - Our proven design creates the deep vacuum conditions needed for a thorough evacuation
• Gas Ballast feature - helps keep the pump oil clean by reducing condensation of moisture
• Iso-Valve™ - isolates pump from the system with just a 1/4 turn, making it simple to measure rate of rise
• Integral Check Valve - prevents pump oil from being sucked into the system if a power loss occurs
• Die-Cast Aluminum housing - lightweight but durable
• Molded Base - Durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration
• 110-127V/220V (selectable), 50/60 Hz, 236 l/m at 50 Hz
Robinair Vacuum Pumps are engineered specifically to meet your A/C maintenance needs and to give you trouble-free operation. Take advantage of our years of experience and know-how developing pumps to help you do your job faster and better. Designed for use on A/C-R systems using CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs in conjunction with mineral oil, ester oil, alkylbenzene oil, and PAG oil as lubricants.
Do not use with ammonia or lithium bromide systems; not for use with flammable refrigerants.