Refrigerant Recovery, Recycle, Recharge
International Model for R-134a, R12 Recovery, Recycling, Evacuation, and Recharging. Combines Simple Operation with Superior Accuracy.
• Automatic recovery/recharge by weight
• Automatic vacuum by time
• Automatic Air Purge - Eliminates damaging air without any monitoring of gauges or opening of valves.
• Oil Drain - The display reminds you to drain the system oil captured during recovery. Calibrations on the container clearly show you how much oil needs to be replaced.
• Oil Inject - System prompts user to inject oil before charge. Reservoir provides visual reference on calibrated container.
• Electronic Scale - The scale is mounted internally for protection, and has a dampening mechanism that protects against impact shocks such as movement over rough surfaces. The scale weighs recovered refrigerant and charges by weight for greatest accuracy.
• Internal Storage Vessel - Refrigerant is recovered into and charged out of this vessel, which is permanently mounted to the electronic scale for continuing reliability.
• Internal Manifold - Block manifold contains solenoids that control refrigerant flow for easy operation, also reducing the possibility of leaking connections.
• Maintenance Prompts - System prompts user to change vacuum pump oil when needed. System prompts user to change filter-drier when needed.
• Ergonomic Design - The cabinet is easy to maneuver between service bays and position near the vehicle.
• Gauges - The high and low side gauges are mounted at an angle that's easy to see.
• Unit of Measure - Select pounds or kilograms through the menu.
Features that Speed Service:
• 142 l/m vacuum pump for fast, thorough pull-down.
• Heavy-duty compressor pulls from both sides during recovery.
• Single pass recycling.
• Oil injector lets you add system oil in seconds.